Who I work with
The people I work with are from all walks of life who want to design a small/micro business around who they are and how they want to live their life.
Could this be you?
- You have been in a conventional job for years and have decided it is time to do something different but you are not sure what
- You are a public service employee who has come to the end of your service with a pensionable income but you still want to have an interesting working life
- You are a closet entrepreneurial soul who knows they want to start a small business but could use some direction to get going or some clarity on the ideas they already have
- You are an older individual who want a fresh challenge because you are not ready to retire in the conventional way
- You are an expat looking to create an income stream
- You have recently been made redundant or about to be and want to do that thing you have harboured as a dream for years
Whatever the reason, whatever your background, you have that common feeling felt by so many... you know it is time for a change and you appreciate the value of bouncing ideas around with someone who will understand where you are at and where you want to get to.
A shiny new regular J-O-B just won't do it for you any more.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You have to drag yourself out of bed every Monday?
- Tired all day long and you live just for the weekend?
- You don't have enough time?
- You are sick to death of sitting in traffic just to get to work?
- You hate the politics?
- You have to endure yet another downsize in the workforce?
- You are bored and you need a challenge at work?
- You secretly want to start your own side business?
- You don't get paid enough for your talents?
- You can't face one more meeting?
- You are done following the rules?
- You are fed up not earning what you are worth?
I could go on and on with a laundry list of reasons but I am sure you either feel one or more of the above or you have your own very good reasons.
What ever they are you are finished with living life on others terms
Are we a good fit?
The process of changing your thinking about your career from conventional to creative takes a bit of effort.
So the clients who are likely to get the most out of my 1:1 Customised Business Idea Generation Session will share the following characteristics:
- You will do what it takes to change your life and your career
- You will be willing to overcome challenges if they come up
- You will accept it takes time for things to evolve
- You will complete the pre work
Your transition may take a while because things don't happen overnight.
This is most definately not standard career counselling so if you are looking to update your cv and move into another run of the mill job role or are looking for corporate job advice then I suggest you choose another person for your career guidance as they will make for a better fit for you.
Are you ready for the next step?
Now that you know the type of people I work with, the the problems I can help them solve and what they need to do to ensure success then let me share my 1:1 Customised Business Idea Generation Session with you...